Embed gadget




        Our Savannah store is a three storey turn of the century building that once housed a factory, which later became a church beginning in the early 1950's.  The building and mezzanine restoration includes our own 

            salvaged ironwork
            lumber
            doors
            moulding
            windows
        Our goal was to return the building to it's industrial roots, yet leave and accent some of it's spiritual qualities.

2603 Whitaker Street, Savannah, Georgia, 31401