PICTURES OF HEARTS AND FLOWERS
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- A photograph
- A portrait
- A painting or drawing
- The seed-bearing part of a plant, consisting of reproductive organs (stamens and carpels) that are typically surrounded by a brightly colored corolla (petals) and a green calyx (sepals)
- (flower) bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- A brightly colored and conspicuous example of such a part of a plant together with its stalk, typically used with others as a decoration or gift
- The state or period in which a plant's flowers have developed and opened
- (flower) a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- (flower) reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a form of whist in which players avoid winning tricks containing hearts or the queen of spades
- The heart regarded as the center of a person's thoughts and emotions, esp. love or compassion
- The region of the chest above the heart
- (heart) the hollow muscular organ located behind the sternum and between the lungs; its rhythmic contractions move the blood through the body; "he stood still, his heart thumping wildly"
- A hollow muscular organ that pumps the blood through the circulatory system by rhythmic contraction and dilation. In vertebrates there may be up to four chambers (as in humans), with two atria and two ventricles
- (heart) the locus of feelings and intuitions; "in your heart you know it is true"; "her story would melt your bosom"
To make this memorial for Kristen Stowie I took a picture of hearts and flowers and pasted them on a black background. For all of my images I used the Magic wand tool/ quick selection to isolate my items. Then I typed each letter of her name and the R.I.P onto a separate layer. I also took a picture of her and I used the eraser tool a little bit. To her picture I added an inner shadow. I then added animation to the pictures by making each of the letters appear separately by clicking duplicate and tween. Then I made two doves appear to symbolize her and peace. Kristin's picture moves gradually up and I had to duplicate, tween, and use the move tool to individually move her slowly up to the doves. Then I used the same steps to move the doves in to kiss her. My thoughts about this are that this memorial I believe turned out really good and is a perfect animation of what Kristin stood for and how much she will be missed.
Heart in a Bible