- basset: smooth-haired breed of hound with short legs and long
- The Basset Hound is a short-legged breed of dog of the hound family. They
are scent hounds, bred to hunt rabbits by scent. Their sense of smell for
tracking is second only to that of the Bloodhound.Hart, Ernest H:This is the
Basset Hound, T.F.H. Books, 1974.
- Mild, never sharp or timid. The Basset Hound is capable of great endurance
in the field and extreme in its devotion.
- A sturdy hunting dog of a breed with a long body, short legs, and big
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see
him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this
- A painting or drawing
- A photograph
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or
abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their
wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye
- A portrait
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial
perspective"; "pictorial records"
- (puppy) an inexperienced young person
- A young dog
- A conceited or arrogant young man
- (puppy) a young dog
- A person or thing of a specified kind
- The Puppies is a child hip hop duo composed of brother and sister Calvin
"Big Boy" Mills and Tamara "Dee" Mills.
St. Bernard puppy with a bassett hound
This puppy was as big as the adult dogs. He is
four months old. He was shy, all PUPPY PUPPY PUPPY and soft, cute,
people-loving. Here, he initiates a Battle of the Ears with a basset hound.
Mervyn and the other members of his band. I
mean, litter. The woman who bred them sent me this picture before we went to
pick up Mervyn and I am posting it to torture Coleen.