The vision of People in Action (PIA) involves the creation of an alternative development agency that strives to ensure that communities are empowered to sustainably develop and maintain their own available resources and thus have the opportunity to enjoy an enhanced standard of living and improved livelihood. The holistic socio-economic development of communities will be fostered through stakeholder participation, assessment management and empowerment.
- The community's buy-in and ownership of development.
- Collaboration of stakeholders; including private sector, communities, Government and support organizations.
- The enlightenment and exploration of innovative, alternative, sustainable development concepts.
- The effective use of ICT solution to affect community development as a knowledge sharing tool for marketing.
- Planning, administration and enlightenment of governing policies & guidelines.