What have you learned from YouTube?
Play #1 - Learned on YouTube
Share a link to a video on YouTube that where you learned something you didn't already know.
Advanced Playlist Options
Tracking and Feedback
1. Analogue - Pen and Paper “Note-takers”
Other YouTube Tools that could help with Flipping the Classroom
Use Your "One Channel" to Organize Content
- Unique Channel Art (Guidelines)
- Links connected to other Social Networks, websites
- Unsubscribed Trailer (to generate subscribers)
- Sections: Uploads, Recents, Playlists, Activity, Tags, Other Channels
Play #3 Where do you want to go now?
Option 1: Create a Google Form and embed a video in it. Come up with questionst you'd like studets to answer.
Option 2. Install the Chrome Extension for SnagIt. Try your hand at creating a quick tutorial and posting it to YouTube.
Option 3. Start getting that channel of yours organized to deliver the content your students need to see.