The Absolutely Positively Unofficial List of YouTube Genres
|Drawing My Life / RSanimate|
|*Time Lapse / Stop Motion|
|On location reporting|
|Bad Lip Reading|
The AutoMagical Pair Generator
Credit to @jayatwood for the awesome spreadsheet set-up
- Your group will be assigned a random pair "Pair Generator" from the generator.
- Work with your group to create a video explaining "X" using genre "Y"
- Use whatever tools that you have at your disposal (Ask Three before me)
- Don't let your perfectionism slow you down.
- Upload the video to YouTube.
- Turn it in here.
- Have fun.
- Be ready to reflect on your learning and the process.
Discuss the various roles that people in your group played?
What was your response to this challenge? How did you react?
Did you learn anything?
Would you use this strategy/activity in class?
What did you like/dislike about the activity?
Any thoughts on the following: Time constraints? Scaffolding? Tech skills? What are your thoughts about "assigning" a genre vs. student choice of genre?
What genres are we missing?