Services‎ > ‎

Self Assessment

If you trade as a sole trader or a partnership you will need to submit a self assessment tax return by the end of January each year.  

PG Accountancy Services takes the hassle out of self assessment with our tax return service.  We can take care of the following:
  • Deal with all your tax affairs
  • Include employment income, benefits and expenses, pensions
  • Plus, any overseas, investment and rental income & capital gains 
  • Complete your tax return and associated schedules
  • Calculate your tax position
  • Provide you with a full copy of the return for your records
  • File your return to H M Revenue & Customs
  • Correspond with the H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf
  • Explain how much you need to pay and by when
  • Answer all your tax queries and questions