If today’s students are to reach their full potential, they must have access to transformative tools and environments that address critical thinking, collaboration, innovation, and problem-solving opportunities.
Technology is infusing new life into the heart of education, and the 21st century learner is discovering how to share the responsibility and empowerment for their own learning.
The resources available on this website were selected using the following criteria: aligned to state standards, engaging, empowering, and free to use.
- Technology Integration Specialist
- email@example.com 623-772-2290 #2311
Support Websites / Contacts:
- District Curriculums
- ThinkCentral - Site Logins:
- Garden Lakes
- Ed Tech Glossary
- "Newton's New Law of Teaching: When Quality of Instruction and Technology Intersect"
- "Technology Integration to Transform Learning"
- "These 6 Questions Determine if You're Technology Rich, Innovation Poor"