NOTE: Please click here for the new website
The premier issue, July 2006, featured stories and poems that revealed the world through the eyes of: a fish, a soul, a wooden clock, a hundred dollar bill and more. To see all the perspectives published to date click on the archives link below.
Who writes for Perspectives? Writers wanting to challenge their imaginative ability by giving inanimate objects human qualities. Write about the world through an object's eyes. Excluding pornographic or offensive language (refers to race, sexual orientation, and cursing), the sky's the limit.
See the July 2009 issue in the footer.
Click here to see what people are saying about the magazine.
Photo courtesy PhotoXpress.com
- Permanent website under construction.
- Details for the new Christian Perspectives are here. See the world through the eyes of biblical objects.
- New guidelines! Download the checklist on the guidelines page
- Perspectives Magazine has a Facebook group(Click here to join).
- Photo Researchers to fulfill creative assignments. See blog for details.
Note: All sizes come in full color
Places where the magazine is mentioned