- make perfect or complete; "perfect your French in Paris!"
- perfective: a tense of verbs used in describing action that has been
completed (sometimes regarded as perfective aspect)
- Free from any flaw or defect in condition or quality; faultless
- Precisely accurate; exact
- arrant(a): without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative)
intensifiers; "an arrant fool"; "a complete coward"; "a consummate fool"; "a
double-dyed villain"; "gross negligence"; "a perfect idiot"; "pure folly"; "what
a sodding mess"; "stark staring mad"; "a thoroughgoing villain"; "
- Having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or
characteristics; as good as it is possible to be
- Any sheathlike structure, esp. a sheath formed around a stem by the base of
- the lower part of the female reproductive tract; a moist canal in female
mammals extending from the labia minora to the uterus; "the vagina receives the
penis during coitus"; "the vagina is elastic enough to allow the passage of a
- The muscular tube leading from the external genitals to the cervix of the
uterus in women and most female mammals
- (vaginal) of or relating to the vagina; "vaginal suppository"
- The vagina (from Latin vagĭna, literally "sheath" or "scabbard") is a
tubular tract leading from the uterus to the exterior of the body in female
placental mammals and marsupials, or to the cloaca in female birds, monotremes,
and some reptiles.
- A photograph
- A photo finish
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette
Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography
rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward
fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or
transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men.
It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June
vagina photo - Read My
Read My Lips: A Complete Guide to the Vagina and Vulva
Many, if not most, people remain in the dark
about the actual workings of the vagina and vulva. The primary purpose of Read
My Lips is to educate women and men about the vulva and vagina in a manner that
is smart, informative, and entertaining. Readers, both women and men alike, will
come to think differently about women's genitals and become a little more
curious and a lot more comfortable with them. They will learn more about the
female body in terms of health, sex, pleasure, culture, and art. Though based on
sound scientific and medical research, Read My Lips is accessible to the masses,
so women and men who are curious about the clitoris, Brazilian waxing,
labiaplasty, or whether the G-spot really exists, will find something of
interest in these pages.
Chapters focus on sex and the vulva/vagina
which, in spite of the many interesting cultural and historical aspects of vulva
and vagina lore, remains of central interest to many people - as it should,
given that women's genitals, and how they work, especially in regard to sex,
remain a mystery to so many well-intentioned lovers. In keeping with the overall
theme of celebration and education, the authors take a sex-positive,
pleasure-focused perspective on women's genitals, pointing out the parts that
can help women to enjoy sex and feel more comfortable in their own bodies. Tips
on technique will also be shared alongside information on vaginal
Van Gogh's Island
Van Gogh didn't go to heaven. He preferred the
heavens of Earth and stayed to observe to art that came after him. He cut out
his eye and sent it to all of the artists after him.
Between Cancer and Dream
Cancer, in all of it's welts and growths, had a
conversation with the dream avatar to tell all of it's victims to think of blue.
perfect vagina photo
West Point. 1987. Jenifer Beaudean becomes a
cadet in only the eleventh class to include women at the prestigious United
States Military Academy. Whatever the Cost: One Woman's Battle to Find Peace
with her Body details her struggle to assimilate into this bastion of male
competition as she engages in the never-ending battle to make the uniform look
good. Societal pressure, family comments, fashion imagery and the West Point
quest for perfection all quickly evolves into an eating disorder. Finally, in
2002 her family intervenes. Whatever the Cost is the story of a remarkable
journey that concludes with Jenifer's victory over her bulimia and a message of
hope for all women. Jenifer Beaudean is a successful businesswoman focused
primarily on marketing and corporate strategy.