Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte
Ingredients (makes 1 latte)
- 1/2 cup fat free mik
- 1/2 tablespoon canned pumpkin
- 2 packets of Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup of strongly brewed coffee (OR 1 lungo espresso pod from Nespresso)
- In a saucepan, whisk together mik, pumpkin, and Splenda on medium heat.
- Once steaming, mix in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Now whisk quickly so it develops a nice foam.
- Add to coffee.
- You may add whipped cream to the top with a dash of pumpkin pie spice, but hey, I thought this was a skinny latte?
- Enjoy. You just saved $5 and 250 calories from Starbucks.
Printed from http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com