- 1 3/4 cups whipping cream
- 1 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- *optional: 1/4 tsp xantham gum (makes it a little thicker, optional ingredient)
- Add the cream and milk together and stir in the sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves. This should be hand-stirred, if you use a mixer you could end up with butter.
- Add the vanilla.
- Slowly pour in the cinnamon so you don’t end up with cinnamon chunks. If you are using the xantham gum, slowly add it in as well so you don’t have chunks.
- Pour your mixture into your ice cream mixer and wait.
- When the ice cream mixer is done, either serve immediately or store in a freezer air-tight container. To help decrease ice crystals, put some saran wrap directly on the ice cream and then close the lid. This helps decrease the ice crystals that form!
Printed from http://peoniesandorangeblossoms.blogspot.com