Holiday Happy Hour with ASCE and Other Industry Organizations - Thursday 12/13
Join us for the 2018 Joint Holiday Happy Hour as ASCE partners with the local chapters of nine other professional organizations! It's the signature holiday event of the year on the North Gulf Coast and will once again shine a bright spotlight on all the sister organizations coming together to celebrate our friendship and accomplishments throughout the year.
Includes drinks, food, and live music. This will be a great networking opportunity with 150+ guests anticipated.
When: Thursday, December 13, 2018 from 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Where: Rosie O'Grady's at Seville Quarter, 130 E. Government Street, Pensacola, FL 32502
How Much: This event is FREE to members
How to Register: Click Here To Register
Who Will Be There: The nine other local chapters include:
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Society of American Military Engineers (SAME)
- Construction Specifications Institute (CSI)
- American Institute of Architecture (AIA)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Gulf Coast Energy Network (GCEN)
- Florida Engineering Society (FES)
- Society for Marketing Professional Services (SMPS)