OUR SPRING ACTIVITIES ARE NOW IN SESSION!
BE SURE TO CHECK THE SCHEDULE FOR SPECIFIC DAYS PennBrook After School Enrichment program strives to offer diverse quality activities for our K-6 students throughout the school year.
- Each session holds single day classes that meet for 6 weeks based on our school calendar.
- Classes run from 3-4pm unless otherwise noted
- Parents should pick up children at 4pm at the front door to the PennBrook School* see dismissal info*
- Late pick up after 4:10 pm- student will be in Extended Day and drop in fee of $10 will apply. Please use family door to the left of front door to be buzzed in.
- Classes only run on FULL SCHOOL DAYS
• 6 week session = $60
• 5 week session = $50
( Mondays only session 2)
• Students enrolled in Regular Full
Afternoon Extended Day program discounted rate:
6 week session = $40 FULL EXTENDED DAY •
5 week session = $37 FULL EXTENDED DAY
• No partial session rates are available
Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis and will run based on enrollment (minimum & maximum class sizes apply).
See our ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK AND INFO page for more information
As of Fall 2015, all Penn Brook After School Enrichment registration will occur ONLINE. No paper registrations will be accepted.
Registration is not complete, and therefore enrollment is not guaranteed without a processed payment in full for your child.
in the grade levels specified are eligible to participate in the program. Student behavior expectations at The Penn Brook After School Enrichment Program are consistent with the Penn Brook School expectations. Therefore, students who do not meet these expectations will be dropped from the program and refunds will not be granted.
Please read our Class Description, Registration Info, Dismissal Info & FAQ pages for more specific information about our program.
Please contact Deb DiFruscio with questions, concerns or comments at