The greater Philadelphia Bahá'i community is a great resource for Penn students interested in getting involved in the core activities and service around the city. All are welcome! For more information, visit http://www.phillybahai.org
. Engage yourself in in the Philadelphia community through the following activities, events and opportunities, and more:
- Empower young people in the community by leading a junior youth group as an animator
- Participate in Bahá'i study circles and devotional gatherings with people from all religious, social ethnic backgrounds
- Teach virtues and spiritual principles to Philadelphia children through fun activities and group exercises as the leader of a Bahá'i children's class - serve as a friend and role model!
- Connect with a wide network of enthusiastic and friendly individuals across the city of Philadelphia and find out more about what it means to be a Bahá'i
- Attend a Holy Day celebration or other event at the Philadelphia Bahá'i Center
- Cultivate religious unity by participating in interfaith events