- waterwheel: a wheel with buckets attached to its rim; raises water from a
stream or pond
- waterwheel: a wheel that rotates by direct action of water; a simple
- A water wheel is a machine for converting the energy of free-flowing or
falling water into useful forms of power. A water wheel consists of a large
wooden or metal wheel, with a number of blades or buckets arranged on the
outside rim forming the driving surface.
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
Casey's shed new life
The shed used to house the Casey Jones rail car
has started a new use as the power house building for the historical society's
new hydroelectric plant at the Mayflower Mill outside Silverton. All the piping
and electrical work is done inside and the Pelton water wheel and generator is
due to arrive the middle of September 2011. This will supply the electrical
needs of the mill plus a small surplus for sale to the local electric company.
Old water wheel in the Mala Strana section of