You may enter hours for any month, any event, any time.
We sincerely thank you for volunteering.
Save this page to the home screen on your phone
and log your volunteer hours on the go!
Visit the PTO Bulletin Board in the Front Lobby for current PTO Events
& Volunteer Needs...
Important community meeting coming up - please join the January PTO Community Meeting on Wednesday, January 18th at 6:00 pm to discuss with LPS Superintendent, Brian Ewert, proposed changes to the PLC (late start) structure and schedule. If approved, the changes would be effective starting the next school year. There will be an extensive input process, of which this meeting is one of the first steps. Superintendent Ewert will share the District's vision for improving student learning, emerging ideas of how to adjust instructional time and is interested in hearing your thoughts. Watch for more detailed information to come. If you have any questions, please contact PTO President, Allison Grissom at email@example.com or you can get the information at the LPS website: www.littletonpublicschools.net/district/improving-plcs-emerging-idea.
In addition, the 1st grade teachers will introduce themselves and talk about what is going on in 1st grade.
As always, free childcare will be available.
Full school year 'Save the Date' PTO and School Events: Click Here
PTO/Peabody January Events:
- 1/10/17 & 1/11/17 - Vision and Hearing Screening Grades 1-5
- 1/16/17 - MLK - No School
- 1/18/17 - PTO Meeting, 6:00 pm; Superintendent Brian Ewert & 1st Grade Teachers will be guests
- 1/19/17 - Pre-K & K Info Night, 6:30 pm
- 1/23/17 - Community Night - Hodson's Bar and Grill, 5:00-9:00 pm
- 1/24/17 - PAC Meeting, 6:00 pm
- 1/25/17 - Late Start, First Bell rings at 10:31 am
- 1/26/17 - Science Fair
- 1/27/17 - Student Council Spirit Day - Twin Day
- 1/31/17 - Bake Sale, (details TBA)
- 1/31/17 - Pre-K & K Registration
Register Or Update Your Info In The School Directory