Group leader of the Modeling and Simulation
Group at the Institut de Biologie Structurale — Jean-Pierre Ebel
in Grenoble, France.
The development and application of computational and
theoretical tools for understanding processes of biological interest,
principally at the molecular level.
- Enhanced quantum chemical (QC) and molecular mechanical (MM) potentials.
- Hybrid QC/MM potentials for studying chemical reactions in solution and in enzymes.
- Methods for exploring transition processes in complex systems.
- Enzymatic reaction mechanisms.
- Conformational transitions, ligand-binding and ligand-diffusion in proteins.
- Simulation of self-assembly and self-organization processes.
Email Martin Field
or telephone (33)-4-57-42-85-94 for further information about research,
for possible graduate and postdoctoral positions in the group and for