Sir Henry Rider Haggard (1856 – 1925), born in Norfolk, England, was a Victorian writer of adventure novels set in exotic locations.
Haggard is most famous as the author of the best-selling novel King Solomon's Mines, as well as many others such as She, Ayesha (sequel to She), Allan Quatermain (sequel to King Solomon's Mines), and the epic Viking romance, Eric Brighteyes.
He created the famous adventure hunter Allan Quartermain.
Haggard wrote over 50 books, among which were 14 novels starring Allan Quartermain.
Click Here for --->Rare and Unique Hard Cover Books and Paperback Books for Sale on Ebay
From LibriVox:1. King Solomon's Mines (The 1st Allan Quartermain story)
3. She and Allan (Allan Quatermain meets She – Who Must Be Obeyed)
4. Heart of the World (not a Quartermain story)
6. Long Odds (A Quartermain Story)
7. The Tale of 3 Lions (a Quartermain story)
8. Allan's Wife (Allan Quartermain's Wife)
9. She (not a Quartermain book) [This is the famous "She-Who Must Be Obeyed!!"]
11. Colonel Quaritch, V.C.: A Tale of Country Life
12. Allan and the Holy Flower - Allan Quatermain seeks out a fabulous gigantic orchid presided over
13. Eric Brighteyes - The Saga of Eric Brighteyes is the title of an epic Viking novel. It concerns the
14. The Wizard - This novel is ”a tale of victorious faith." This story begins on a Sunday afternoon in an
15. The Ivory Child - Allan Quatermain's first adventure with Lord Ragnall
16. Black Heart and White Heart - A story of the courtship, trials and final union of a pair of Zulu
17. Magepa the Buck (8th story in short story collection 39)
18. Only a Dream (7th story in short Ghost story Collection 006)
19. Dawn (11th story in My First Book)
20. Lysbeth, A Tale of the Dutch - The novel takes place during the Spanish Inquisition and describes