Questions: DESKTOP-AN5GKBI-Sun_02_28_2016_170207_47.zip Here are my minidump files, I am at the end of my line with this PC i am about to RMA the Mobo and RAM. You guys are my last chance and if you cant help then its back to the warehouse with these parts... THANKS!
Answer:Have you find that your computer is much slower than before, especially when you have used your computer for a long time. The truth is, memory_corruption error message might be the fuse for your computer problems.
1. Click the below Button.
2. Click "Save Files" to install the application.
3. Double click Setup files complete SmartPCFixer installation process.
4. Select Your Country.
5. Clicking the "Next" button to complete the process.
6. Click "Finish" button.
7. Launch SmartPCFixer and Run a complete scan for your computer.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.
Related: windows Media Player Error 80004005,error Code 80004005 Windows 10,windows Update Error 80004005,microsoft Error 80004005,windows 10 Update Error 80004005
Read More: ,Laptop shuts down when put into sleep mode,Updates KB3097617 and KB3093266 repeatedly failing to install,Is This New? Postpone Installing Updates,Activation query after clean install,Update for Microsoft Visual C++ ~ Endless Installation