bad_pool_header error windows 10 problem occurred while your computer is unstable and critical system files fails to respond or starts missing. It happens when your computer is not being maintained regularly. To avoid further damage and bad effect you need to fix this error at once.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Run the application, you will see the below interface.
3. Click [Quick Scan] to run a whole scan for your PC.
4. Click [Fix All] to get rid of bad pool header 0x00000019 problem.
Step 1: Right-click Computer, and select Manage.
Step 2: Click Device Manager, then check if there is damaged drivers.
Sometimes, bad pool header windows 7 not found error can be resolved by performing a system restore.
1. Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
2. Click "Next", and follow the instruction to restore your PC.
We should never ignore bad pool header windows 7 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If bad pool header vista error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of bad pool header blue screen error as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to remove Bug Check 0x19: BAD_POOL_HEADER error in time.
Related: bad Pool Header Windows 10,bad Pool Header Windows Xp,bad Pool Header 0x00000019,bad Pool Header Windows 7,bad Pool Header Windows 8
Read More: ,system_service_exception,system_thread_exception_not_handled ffffffff`c0000005,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled,BSOD Error system_service_exception,Stop Error 0x7E system_thread_exception_not_handled