Subscribe to the Mailing List to receive updates and announcements.
Public Meetings on the Draft EIS
Updated RWS Google Earth Map Posted
The proposed locations of RWS project features have been updated, based on the alternatives analyzed in the draft EIS, which was released in January 2017. Visit Google Earth Map to view the updated map.
Draft EIS Available
The draft EIS was made available to the public on January 6, 2017. Reclamation accepted comments on the draft EIS through February 27, 2017. Printed copies of the draft EIS can be viewed at the following locations:
- Reclamation’s Albuquerque Area Office
- Santa Fe County Pojoaque Satellite Office, 5 West Gutierrez, Suite 9, in the Pojoaque Pueblo Plaza
- Santa Fe Public Library, 145 Washington Avenue
- New Mexico State Library, 1209 Camino Carlos Rey, Santa Fe
- Santa Fe Community College Library, 6401 Richards Avenue, Santa Fe
- Natural Resources Library, U.S. Department of the Interior, 1849 C Street NW, Main Interior Building, Washington, DC
Need help? Web problems?
Contact the Webmaster at PojoaqueBasinEIS@empsi.com.