Special Olympics Athletes Need Your Help!
Volunteer your time and medical services.
Give athletes the quality of life they deserve!
Dentists, Dental Hygienists, Dental Assistantsand Students, trained on-site to provide all-day screening exams. Special Smiles screening exams are available fo athletes attending
Special Olympics competitions or other functions and are set up so they can rotate through non-intrusivescreening stations:
1. Assessment of decay, unstable fillings and
sealants, injury, fluorosis, and gingival signs
2. Oral health education
report card and referral
Special Olympics Special Smiles Volunteers Needed
Please use the following directions to register for the event:
Event Date/ Time: Sat, April 2nd, 2016 8am-4pm
Event Name: Special Smiles- Area 10 Palm Beach
RDH/DDS and administrative volunteers are needed to provide dental screenings to
the many athletes who are looking forward to Special Smiles again this year! Please
contact me at this e-mail asap if you can help screen or know others who can. Must be
licensed to screen but also need volunteers for registration/administration.
Looking forward to spending a fun day with you!
Please register prior to the event, here's the link:
Event Meeting Location:
John I Leonard High School
4701 10th Ave N, Greenacres FL 33465
Please follow theseinstructions to register online for this event:
1. Visit the Special Olympics Floridaevent registration page: http://cerv.is/m?0197gA93GU0
2. Click on the "Register"button at the bottom of the page.
3. Follow the on screen instructions to access the CERVIS registration system. If this is your first time using the CERVUS online registration system, you will be prompted to create a Volunteer Profile.
4. Once you have successfully signed into the system (or created a profile, if needed) you will automatically be registered for this event and receive a confirmation E-mail.
5. If you would like to register additional individuals for this event, please select their name from the list and enter the code below into the "Event Registration Code" field. Next, click the "Register for selected event" button to complete the additional registration.
Event Registration Code: A93GU0
Thank you for signing up for Special Olympics Florida Special Smiles. If you have any questions,
Cancer is Serious!!!
Oral Cancer, prevention, treatment, nutritional advice and latest research!
As dental Hygienist's we need to do our part in educating the public about this horrific disease. Please stay tuned for more information on how you can help with this global concern. Postings will be on this page as they become available.