28th September 2008
- Started MCAST 2008/2009 pages.
17th July 2008
- Updated graph.h to version 6.
- Added FInal Exam paper for 2008.
27th February 2008
- Updated graph.h to version 4.
21th February 2008
9th February 2008
- Added Books page.
4th February 2008
- Screen Capture now can capture the image of the top most window.
- Screen Capture finally works on a dual monitor.
3th February 2008
- Screen Capture now can scale the image capture to 640 X 480 or 320 X 240. What about recording a movie of what is happening on screen...
- Added a model answer "Number Input & Conversions"
- Added Links Page
2th February 2008
- Screen Capture now uses GDI+. You can now save to a image format registered on your operating system. Usually these are BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPG and PNG.
27th January 2008
26th January 2008
- Published Jan 2008 test paper.
- Updated Graphics Library v3.
- Added Simple Text Animation Sample.
- Added Model Answers Section in the dowloads section.
19th January 2008
Updated Screen Capture.
New fatures are:
- If explorer crashes and restarts the tray icon is readded.
- Support for multi monitor (still to test).
- During capture focus is set on last application used.
- Option to include Cursor in capture.
- Capture delayed so that floating menu is not included in capture.
- Option to remove the tray icon from the captured image.
- Region Capture.
Uploaded Sudoku Solver souce code.
13th January 2008
12th January 2008
Added first sample code to show how graph.h works. Basic Text Color Sample.
Moved CrakIt to the Products area. Also added a free tool to capture screen images. Screen Capture.
5th January 2008Started documenting the graph.h library online. Graph.h Help and Examples.
1st January 2008
Happy new year to everyone out there. I decided to create this web site to keep my stuff online so that students can check for changes every now and then. I will try to keep it up to date (new year's resolution). I hope to add an FAQ page with answers to the questions I usually get.