Below is a list of some representative publications and presentations. My full CV is available here (in PDF format).
- Lowe, J. R., Coulombe, P., Moss, N. C., Rieger, R. E., Aragón, C., MacLean, P. C., …, Handal, A. J. (2016). Maternal touch and infant affect in the Still Face Paradigm: A cross-cultural examination. Infant Behavior and Development, 44, 110-120.
- Coulombe, P., Selig, J. P., & Delaney, H. D. (2016). Ignoring individual differences in times of assessment in growth curve modeling. International Journal of Behavioral Development, 40, 76-86.
- Vigil, J. M., Alcock, J., Coulombe, P., McPherson, L., Parshall, M., Murata, A., & Brislen, H. (2015). Ethnic disparities in Emergency Severity Index scores among U.S. Veteran’s Affairs emergency department patients. PLoS One, 10, e0126792. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0126792
- Coulombe, P., Qualls, C., Kruszynski, R., Nerlich, A., Bianucci, R., Harris, R., …, Appenzeller, O. (2012). Network science in Egyptology. PLoS One, 7, e50382. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0050382
- Vigil, J. M., & Coulombe, P. (2011). Biological sex and social setting affects pain intensity and observational coding of other people's pain behaviors. Pain, 152, 2125-2130.
- Coulombe, P., Vigil, J. M., & Hernandez, E. (2016). Individual differences in health outcomes: Accounting for two sources of variation through cross-classified multilevel models. In E. Roberson (Ed.), Psychology of individual differences: New research (pp. 27-46). Hauppauge, NY: Nova Science.
- Coulombe, P., & Selig, J. P. (2015). Models of nonlinear growth. In R. A. Scott & S. M. Kosslyn (Eds.), Emerging trends in the social and behavioral sciences. Wiley.
- Coulombe, P. (2016, April). Investigating change over time in longitudinal studies with time-unstructured data. Benjamin F. Haught Distinguished Lecture Award, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- Schroeder, T., Morris-Dueer, V., & Coulombe, P. (2014, February). Stop, Switch, or Stay: Research into STEM persistence at the University of New Mexico. New Mexico Higher Education Assessment and Retention Conference, Albuquerque, NM.
- Coulombe, P. (2013, June). Multilevel modeling in Mplus: A latent-variable approach. Stats Camp, Lawrence, KS.
- Coulombe, P. (2012, February). Running your study online: Going beyond questionnaires. PAL Talk, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.
- Aragón, C., Lowe, J. R., Coulombe, P., Moss, N. C., Rieger, R. E., MacLean, P. C., ..., Handal, A. (2016, May). Maternal touch and infant affect in the Still Face Paradigm: A cross-cultural examination. Poster session presented at the International Conference on Infant Studies, New Orleans, LA.
- Vicuna, B., Delaney, H. D., Emmanuel, G. R., & Coulombe, P. (2014, May). The impact of social forces on subjective health 1972-2012: The rise and fall of Latino health. Poster session presented at the annual meeting of the Association for Psychological Science, San Francisco, CA.
- Coulombe, P., MacLean, P. C., Iglesias, Y., Peebles, P., LaNoue, M., Hsi., A., & Moriarta, M. (2012, September). Preliminary outcomes of the AIA-funded Reflejos Familiares Project: A qualitative examination of our parenting group. Poster session presented at the Strengthening Connection Conference, Austin, TX.
- Coulombe, P. (2012, April). Online research: Advantages, disadvantages, and how to. Poster session presented at the 7th Annual Psychology Research Day, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM.