Travels and talks
- In the Spring of 2019, I will be in Vancouver.
- In the Summer of 2019, I will be in the American Institute of Mathematics, AIM, co-organizing a research group in Computational GIT.
- In the Spring of 2017, I will be in the Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (ICERM) co-organizing a research group in Hodge theory, GIT, and singularity theory.
- In the spring of 2017, I visited the Institute for the Physics and Mathematics of the Universe (IPMU) in Japan.
- In the Summer of 2016, I co-organized a research group in K-stability and cubic surfaces at the Hausdorff Research Institute of Mathematics (HIM) in Bonn, Germany.
- In co-organized the AMS sectional meeting on Moduli spaces and Vector Bundles in Athens, GA in 2016.
- Co-leading session on professional development for graduate students, UGA, 2016.
- I co-organized a learning seminar in moduli spaces (MOOSE seminar) at the University of Georgia, in 2015.
- I was a teaching assistant for a graduate workshop on moduli of curves at the Simmons Center for Geometry and Physics, Stony Brook, July 2014.
- I was a teaching assistant at the CRM Advanced School on Compactifying Moduli Spaces, Barcelona, Spain, May 2013.
- I participated as a mentor for first-year Ph.D. students from underrepresented minorities for the Alliance for Graduate Education and Professoriate, Stony Brook, from 2012 to 2013.
- I participated in an education program for economically disadvantaged students (EOP/AIM) at Stony Brook University in 2009.
I completed collaborations with Noah Giansiracusa (Swarthmore College), Kenny Ascher (Brown University), Evangelos Routis (IPMU), Jesus Martinez-Garcia (Max Planck), Benjamin Schmidt (UT Austin) and César Lozano-Huerta (UNAM). Currently, I am completing joint work and activities that also include Zheng Zhang (TAMU), Cristiano Spotti (Aarhus University), Han-Bom Moon and David Swinarski (Fordham University),