Hi! My name is Patricio Gallardo.
I am an assistant professor at the University of California, Riverside. My mathematical interests include algebraic geometry, singularity theory, and Hodge theory. However, I enjoy more interdisciplinary work, as well. My favorite writer is J. L. Borges, and my hobbies include dancing salsa. You can write to me to pgallard at ucr.edu., and my C.V is here.
Algebraic Geometry work
- Geometric interpretation of toroidal compactifications of moduli of points in the line and cubic surfaces (with M. Kerr and L. Schaffler) https://arxiv.org/abs/2006.01314
- Applications of the moduli continuity method to log K-stable pairs (with J. Martinez-Garcia and C. Spotti)
- Moduli of cubic surfaces and their anticanonical divisors (with J. Martinez-Garcia) To appear at the Revista Matematica Complutense (RMC)
- Modular interpretation of a non-reductive Chow quotient (with N. Giansiracusa). Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society.
- Wonderful compactifications of the moduli space of points (joint with E. Routis). European Journal of Mathematics, 3(3), 520-564.
- VGIT for pairs, a computational approach (with J. Martinez-Garcia). Proceeding of the AMS.
- Families of elliptic curves in Projective space and Bridgeland Stability (with C. Lozano-Huerta, and B. Schmidt) Michigan Mathematical Journal.
- On the GIT quotient of quintic surfaces. Transactions of the American Mathematical Society.
- A slice of the moduli space of lines arrangements (joint with K. Ascher) Algebra and Number theory.
- Compactifications of the moduli space of plane quartics and two lines (with Z. Zhang and J. Martinez-Garcia) European Journal of Mathematics, 2018, Volume 4, Issue 3.
- Inductive structures of vector-borne disease models (with J. Aguilar) Available upon request.
- On the neighborliness of thin-sincere representations of quivers (with D. Mckenzie) https://arxiv.org/abs/1811.01993
- Moduli space of points in the projective plane (with B. Schmidt)
- On computational GIT (J. Martinez-Garcia, David Swinarski, and Han-Bom Moon)