This section is all about helping create a great gaming experience. The tools here include:
- The Town Crier, which will bring to the players news of the world around them. Stories there may or may not have direct impact on the current adventure, but in all cases will help to bring the world to life.
- The Archives, a central repository for files related to the current campaign. Maps of the surrounding areas, portraits of people, monsters, and items, and even general tools like character sheets and player's guides might all be found here.
- Memorable NPC's, a list of interesting people we meet in our travels. Anyone we might want to remember at a later date might earn an entry here, be they friend or foe.
- Role Playing, a section for in-character posts relevant to the adventure and just generally exploring the characters' interactions with each other and the campaign setting
- Session Journals. for players and GM's to record memorable moments to look back on down the road. Done consistently, it's a great chronicle to have when the campaign is over
- The Tavern, an out-of-character bulletin board to discuss the current, past, or future adventures, the news of the day, favorite sports teams, etc. It's a tavern.
- Dice Roller, for making verifiable online dice rolls, which eliminates drama before it can start in the case of online games