Undine cleric 1
N Medium outsider (native)
+2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3
AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+5 armor, +2 Dex)
+1, Ref +2, Will +5
Speed 30 ft.; 20 ft. in armor, swim 30 ft.
Melee trident +0 (1d8)
Ranged sling +2 (1d4)
Special Attacks channel positive energy 7/day (DC 12, 1d6)
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +3)
Domain Spell-Like Abilities (CL 1st; concentration +4)
Cleric Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +4)
Str 11, Dex 14, Con 8, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 14
+0; CMB +0; CMD 12
Diplomacy +6, Knowledge (religion) +4, Swim +4; Racial Modifiers +8 Swim
SQ water affinity
Water Affinity (Ex)
Undine sorcerers with the Elemental (water) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer spells and class abilities. Undine clerics with the Water domain cast their Water domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
Undines are defined by class levels—they do not possess racial Hit Dice. Undines have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, –2 Strength: Undines are both perceptive and agile, but tend to adapt rather than match force with force.
- Speed: Undines have a swim speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Undines can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Spell-Like Abilities: Hydraulic push 1/day. (Caster level equals the undine’s total Hit Dice.)
- Energy Resistance: Undines have cold resistance 5.
- Water Affinity: Undine sorcerers with the Elemental (water) bloodline treat their Charisma score as 2 points higher for all sorcerer class abilities. Undine clerics with the Water domain cast their Water domain powers and spells at +1 caster level.
- Languages: Undines begin play speaking Common and Aquan. Undines with high Intelligence scores can choose any of the following bonus languages: Auran, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Ignan, and Terran.