N Large outsider (air, elemental, extraplanar)
Init +8; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +11
AC 17, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+4 Dex, +4 natural, -1 size)
hp 59 (7d10+14 plus 7)
Fort +4, Ref +9, Will +6
DR 5/magic; Immune magic, elemental traits
Speed 40 ft., fly 60 ft. (perfect)
Melee wind blast +10 (2d6+6)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 10th)
Constant--detect thoughts (100 ft.)
A wind walker attacks by using the surrounding air to pummel its foes.
Str 18, Dex 19, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 11
Base Atk +7; CMB +12; CMD 26
Feats Combat Reflexes, Improved Initiative, Power Attack, Toughness
Skills Bluff +6, Diplomacy +10, Fly +20, Intimidate +10, Knowledge (planes) +11, Perception +11, Sense Motive +8, Stealth +10
Languages Auran, Common; telepathy 100 ft.
Detect Thoughts (Sp)
For every wind walker present within 100 feet, the range of this spell-like ability increases by 100 feet.
Immunity to Magic (Ex)
A wind walker is immune to any spell or spell-like ability that allows spell resistance (except those that summon or call it). In addition, certain spells and effects function differently against the creature as noted below.
- A control weather spell instantly slays a wind walker if it fails a Fortitude save against the spell.
- A haste spell deals 1d6 points of damage per two caster levels (maximum 5d6) to a wind walker. A Fortitude save halves the damage. In addition, a haste spell increases the damage the wind walker deals with its wind blast attack by +1d6 for one round.
- An ice storm spell deals no damage to a wind walker, but is affected as if by a fear spell if it fails a Will saving throw against ice storm.
- A slow spell deals 1d6 points of damage per caster level (maximum 10d6) to a wind walker. A Will save halves the damage.
- A summoned or called wind walker is affected normally by magical barriers that restrict or inhibit called or summoned creatures (such as antimagic field).
Wind Blast (Ex)
A wind walker attacks using the air surrounding it, transforming it into a forceful blast that deals 2d6+6 points of damage to all creatures within reach. The wind walker makes a single attack roll at its full attack bonus against each opponent within reach as a standard action.