N Medium monstrous humanoid (cold)
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft., scent; Perception +9
Aura stench (DC 13, 10 rounds)
AC 17, touch 12, flat-footed 15 (+2 Dex, +5 natural)
hp 25 (3d10+6 plus 3)
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +4
Weaknesses vulnerability to fire
Speed 50 ft.
Melee 2 slams +6 (1d4+3), bite +6 (1d4+3)
Ranged shortspear +5 (1d6+3)
Str 16, Dex 15, Con 15, Int 6, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +3; CMB +6; CMD 18
Feats Skill Focus (Perception), Toughness
Skills Climb +8, Perception +9, Stealth +6
Taer characters possess the following racial traits.
- +6 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, -4 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, -4 Charisma.
- Cold Subtype: This grants taer immunity to cold and vulnerability to fire.
- Darkvision: Taer can see in the dark out to a range of 60 ft.
- Aura: Stench (see above).
- Racial Hit Dice: A taer begins with three levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 3d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A taer's monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 3 x (4 + Int modifier).
- Racial Feats: A taer's monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- AC: +5 natural armor bonus.
- Speed: Taer have a base land speed of 50 ft.
- Natural Weapons: Taer can fight with 2 slam attacks that deal base 1d4 damage, as well as a bite attack that deals a base 1d4 damage. They are naturally proficient with clubs, shortspears, and spears.
- Languages: Taer begin play knowing only their own primitive vocalizations and gestures that pass for a language. Taer with an intelligence of at least 10 also begin knowing Common. Bonus languages for taer are Draconic, Giant, Goblin, and Orc.