NE Medium monstrous humanoid (reptilian)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +10
AC 18, touch 13, flat-footed 15 (+3 Dex, +5 natural)
hp 37 (5d10+10)
Fort +5; Ref +7; Will +5
Speed 30 ft.
Melee 2 snake-hand bites +9 (1d4+3 plus poison)
Special Attacks poison (DC 16), spit poison
Str 16, Dex 17, Con 15, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 12
Base Atk +5; CMB +8; CMD 21
Feats Alertness, Great Fortitude, Weapon Focus (snake-hand bites)
Skills Acrobatics +8, Craft (alchemy) +9, Perception +11, Sense Motive +8, Stealth +11
Languages Aklo, Common, Inphidian
Bite—injury; save Fort DC 16; frequency 1/round for 4 rounds; effect 1d4 Strength damage;
cure 1 save. The save is Constitution-based and includes a +2 racial
Spit Poison (Ex)
Once every 1d4 rounds, a cobra-back can spit a line of inphidian poison from its mouth to a range of 20 feet.
|Cobra-Back Inphidian Characters
- +6 Strength, +6 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma. Quick and deadly, cobra-backed inphidians make highly efficient warriors.
- Racial Hit Dice: a cobra-back inphidian begins with five levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 5d8 HD, a base attack bonus of +5, base save bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4.
- Racial Skills: a cobra-back’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 5 x (4 + Int modifier).
- Racial Feats: a cobra-back’s monstrous humanoid levels give it three feats
- AC: +5 natural AC bonus.
- Special Attacks: poison, spit poison
See Inphidians for more details on playable inphidians.