CN Large monstrous humanoid
Init +0; Senses darkvision 60 ft., scent; Perception +7
AC 13, touch 9, flat-footed 13 (+4 natural, -1 size)
hp 34 (4d10+12)
Fort +6; Ref +4; Will +4
Speed 40 ft.
Melee gore +7 (1d6+4), 2 slams +7 (1d6+4) or greatclub +7 (2d8+6) and +2 gore (1d6+2)
Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
Str 19, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 8, Wis 11, Cha 9
Base Atk +4; CMB +9; CMD 19
Feats Great Fortitude, Power Attack
Skills Intimidate +6, Perception +7, Survival +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Survival
Gronks have racial Hit Dice and can have class levels. Most gronk leaders are barbarians. On rare occasions, a female gronk becomes an adept or druid; female gronks are the only members of their race who have ever shown any skill with magic. Gronk characters have the following racial traits.
- +8 Strength, +6 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma: Gronks display the strength, ferocity and dull wits of the typical savage.
- Large size: Gronks are Large and have the following adjustments –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Stealth checks, +1 bonus on CMB/CMD, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach : 10 ft./10 ft.
- Fast: A gronk’s base speed is 40 feet.
- Darkvision: A gronk can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A gronk starts with four levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide it with 4d10 HD, a base attack bonus of +4, and base save bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A gronk’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 4 x (4 + Int modifier, minimum 1). A gronk has a +4 racial bonus to Survival skill checks.
- Racial Feats: A gronk’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- AC: Gronks have +4 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Gronks can fight with 2 slams (1d6) and a horn (1d6).
- Languages: Gronks begin play speaking Giant. A gronk with a high Intelligence can choose from the following languages: Common, Goblin, Orc.