N Medium monstrous humanoid
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +9
AC 14, touch 12, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +2 natural)
hp 19 (3d10+3)
Fort +2; Ref +5; Will +4
Speed 40 ft., climb 30 ft.
Melee bite +5 (1d6+2) or club +5 (1d6+2)
Ranged coconut +6 (1d4+2)
Special Attacks coconut throwing
Str 15, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 6
Base Atk +3; CMB +5; CMD 17
Feats Alertness, Weapon Focus (coconut)
Skills Climb +10, Perception +9, Sense Motive +3, Stealth +8, Survival +7
Languages Banderlog, Common
Coconut Throwing (Ex)
A banderlog can hurl a coconut up to 10 feet (range increment 10 feet, maximum range 50 feet).
Banderlogs have racial Hit Dice and can have class levels. Most banderlogs are barbarians or rangers. Most banderlog spellcasters are adepts. Banderlog characters possess the following racial traits.
- +4 Strength, +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, –2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, –4 Charisma: Banderlogs are strong and hardy tree dwellers, but also shy and retiring
- Base Speed: A banderlog’s base land speed is 40 feet. Its base climb speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Banderlogs can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Racial Hit Dice: A banderlog begins with three levels of monstrous humanoid, which provide 3d10 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +3, and base saves of Fort +1, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A banderlog’s monstrous humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 3 x (4 + Int modifier, minimum 1)
- Racial Feats: A banderlog’s monstrous humanoid levels give it two feats.
- AC: Banderlogs have +2 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Banderlogs can fight with a bite (1d6).
- Special Attacks: Coconut throwing (see above).
- Languages: Banderlogs begin plays speaking Banderlog. Banderlogs with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following bonus languages: Common, Elven, Gnome, Halfling, Sylvan.