Vanara monk 1
LG Medium humanoid (vanara)
Init +3; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7
AC 17, touch 17, flat-footed 13 (+3 Dex, +1 dodge, +3 Wis)
hp 9 (1d8+1)
Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +5
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft.
Melee quarterstaff +1 (1d6+1) or flurry of blows +0/+0 (1d6+1)
Special Attacks flurry of blows, stunning fist (1/day, DC 13)
Str 13, Dex 16, Con 10, Int 12, Wis 17, Cha 6
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 18
Feats Combat ReflexesB, Dodge, Improved Unarmed StrikeB, Stunning FistB
Skills Acrobatics +9, Climb +13, Perception +7, Sense Motive +7, Stealth +9; Racial Modifiers +2 Acrobatics, +2 Stealth
Languages Common, Sylvan, Vanaran
SQ prehensile tail
Prehensile Tail (Ex)
All vanaras have long, flexible tails that they can use to carry objects. They cannot wield weapons with their tails, but the tails do allow them to retrieve small stowed objects carried on their persons as a swift action.
Vanaras are defined by their class levels—they do not possess racial Hit Dice. All vanaras have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma: Vanaras are agile and insightful, but are also rather mischievous.
- Climb Speed: Vanaras have a climb speed of 20 feet.
- Low-Light Vision: Vanaras can see twice as far as a human in conditions of dim light.
- Nimble: Vanaras have a +2 racial bonus on Acrobatics and Stealth checks.
- Prehensile Tail (Ex): All vanaras have long, flexible tails that they can use to carry objects. They cannot wield weapons with their tails, but the tails do allow them to retrieve small stowed objects carried on their persons as a swift action.
- Languages: A vanara begins play speaking both Common and Vanaran. Vanaras with high Int scores can choose from among the following bonus languages: Aklo, Celestial, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, and Sylvan.