Male silid warrior 1
CE Small humanoid (goblinoid)
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +0
AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +2 Dex, +1 size)
hp 8 (1d10+2 plus 1)
Fort +4, Ref +2, Will -1
Weaknesses light blindness
Speed 30 ft.
Melee short sword +4 (1d6+1)
Ranged shortspear +4 (1d4+1)
Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6
Spell-like Abilities (CL 1st):
Str 13, Dex 15, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 9, Cha 4
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 13
Feats Weapon Finesse
Skills Perception +0, Stealth +11; Racial Modifiers +4 Stealth
Languages Goblin, Undercommon
Gear leather armor, short sword, spear
Silids are defined by their class levels--they do not possess racial Hit Dice. All silids have the following racial traits.
- +4 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, -4 Charisma. Silids are lithe, acrobatic and furtive stalkers.
- Small: Silids are Small creatures and gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a -1 penalty to their CMB and CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Fast: Silids are fast for their size, and have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Silids can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weaknesses: A silid's eyes are sensitive eyes to daylight and have the Light Blindness weakness.
- Spell-like abilities: A silid can cast blur once per day with a caster level equal to its hit dice. This ability is Wisdom-based.
- Skilled: +4 racial bonus on Stealth checks.
- Languages: Silids begin play speaking Goblin and can also speak Undercommon if they have an Intelligence of at least 10. Silids with high Intelligence can choose from the following languages: Orc, Sylvan.