Kuah-lij warrior 1
LN Medium humanoid (kuah-lij)
Init +1; Senses low-light vision; Perception +2
AC 11, touch 11, flat-footed 10 (+1 Dex)
hp 7 (1d10+2)
Fort +4, Ref +1, Will +1
Speed 30 ft.
Melee dagger +0 (1d4-1/19-20)
Ranged light crossbow +2 (1d8/19-20)
Str 8, Dex 13, Con 14, Int 17, Wis 13, Cha 8
Base Atk +1; CMB +0; CMD 10
Feats Master Craftsman (any craft), Skill Focus (any craft)
Skills Craft (any one) +14, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Knowledge (any two) +7, Perception +2, Swim +3; Racial Modifiers +2 Craft (any one)
Languages Aquan, Common, Elven, Gnome, Kuah-Lij
SQ gifted craftsman, magic item use
Gear dagger, light crossbow, 20 crossbow bolts
Gifted Craftsmen (Ex)
Due to their skill at crafting items of all kinds, kuah-lij gain Master Craftsman as a bonus feat even if they do not have the normal prerequisites. In addition, kuah-lij only pay 75% of the total gp cost when creating magic items if they have access to a kuah-lij production facility.
Magic Item Use (Ex)
Kuah-lij can use magic items as if they have 1 level of wizard. This innate ability does not increase with level unless the kuah-lij gains levels in the wizard class.
Kuah-lij are defined by their class levels - they do not possess racial Hit Dice. All kuah-lij possess the following racial traits.
- +2 Intelligence, -4 Charisma
- Base Speed: A kuah-lij's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Low-light Vision: Kuah-lij can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Racial Skills: Kuah-lij receive a +2 bonus on all Craft skill checks.
- Racial Feats: Due to their skill at crafting items of all kinds, kuah-lij gain Master Craftsman as a bonus feat even if they do not have the normal prerequisites.
- Languages: Kuah-lij begin plays speaking Common and Kuah-lij. Kuah-lij with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following bonus languages: Aquan, Elven, and Gnome.