Grippli ranger 1
N Small humanoid (grippli)
Init +3; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5
AC 16, touch 14, flat-footed 13 (+2 armor, +3 Dex, +1 size)
hp 12 (1d10+2)
Fort +3, Ref +5, Will +1
Speed 30 ft., climb 20 ft.
Melee short sword +3 (1d4+1/19–20)
Ranged dart +5 (1d3+1) or net +5 (special)
Special Attacks favored enemy (vermin +2)
Str 12, Dex 17, Con 13, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 8
Base Atk +1; CMB +1; CMD 14
Skills Acrobatics +4, Climb +13, Handle Animal +3, Heal +7, Perception +5, Stealth +11 (+15 in forests or marshes), Survival +7; Racial Modifiers +4 Stealth in forests or marshes Languages Common, Grippli
SQ swamp stride, track, wild empathy
Swamp Stride (Ex)
A grippli can move through difficult terrain at its normal speed while within a swamp. Magically altered terrain affects a grippli normally.
Gripplis are defined by their class levels—they do not possess racial Hit Dice. They have the following racial traits.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Wisdom, –2 Strength: Gripplis are nimble and alert, but spindly.
- Small: Gripplis are Small sized.
- Fast Speed: Gripplis have a base speed of 30 feet and a base climb speed of 20 feet.
- Darkvision: Gripplis can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Camouflage: +4 Stealth in marshes or forested areas.
- Swamp Stride: A grippli can move through difficult terrain at its normal speed while within a swamp. Magically altered terrain affects a grippli normally.
- Weapon Familiarity: Gripplis are proficient with nets.
- Languages: Gripplis speak Common and Grippli. Gripplis with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Boggard, Draconic, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Sylvan.