N Huge humanoid (giant)
Init +0; Senses low-light vision; Perception +30
AC 32, touch 8, flat-footed 32 (+6 armor, +18 natural, –2 size)
hp 287 (25d8+175)
Fort +21; Ref +8; Will +12;
DR 15/cold iron; Immune fire, mind-affecting effects
Speed 50 ft.
Melee +31/+26/+21/+16 greataxe (4d6+22, 19-20/x3) or +31/+26/+21/+16 greatsword (4d6+22, 17-20/x2); or 2 slams +31 (2d6+15 plus grab)
Space 15 ft.; Reach 15 ft.
Special Attacks trample (2d6+22; DC 37)
Spell-like Abilities (CL 15th):
At-will—heat metal (DC 14), levitate (iron or steel objects or creatures only, including itself)
1/day—wall of iron (DC 18)
Str 40, Dex 11, Con 25, Int 14, Wis 15, Cha 14
Base Atk +18; CMB +35 (+39 bull rush, grapple, sunder); CMD 45 (49 vs. bull rush, sunder)
Feats Awesome Blow, Cleave, Critical Focus, Great Cleave, Greater Bull Rush, Greater Sunder, Improved Bull Rush, Improved Critical (greatsword or greataxe), Improved Sunder, Iron Will, Power Attack, Skill Focus (Craft [weaponsmithing]), Staggering Critical
Skills Craft (any one) +30, Craft (weaponsmithing) +36, Perception +30, Spellcraft +27
Languages Common, Giant
SQ over-sized weapon use, weapon and armor proficiency
Gear breastplate, Gargantuan greatsword or greataxe
Ferrous Mind (Ex)
Ferrous giants are immune to mind influencing effects (charms, compulsions, phantasms, patterns, and morale effects).
A ferrous giant that successfully grabs a foe two or more sizes smaller than itself can smash the opponent into the ground, walls, nearby trees, or other solid objects as a standard action. This deals 2d6+22 points of bludgeoning damage to the victim. In addition, the opponent must make a successful DC 37 Fortitude save or be stunned for one round. A ferrous giant can perform this action once per round as long as it maintains the grapple. The save DC is Strength-based.
Oversized Weapon Use (Ex)
A ferrous giant wields a Gargantuan greatsword or greataxe without penalty.
Weapon and Armor Proficiency (Ex)
Ferrous giants are automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
Ferrous Giant Characters
Ferrous giants are extremely strong, have hardy constitutions and remain versatile all other facets. Ferrous giant shamans are usually adepts or druids. Clerics can choose two of the following domains: Earth, Fire, Knowledge, and Sun.
- +30 Strength, +15 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma
- Huge: Ferrous giants are Huge and take a –2 penalty to AC, –2 penalty to attack rolls, +2 bonus to Combat Maneuver Bonus and Combat Maneuver Defense, and a –8 penalty to Stealth checks. A ferrous giant’s lifting and carrying limits quadruple those of Medium characters.
- Space 15 ft., Reach 15 ft.
- Speed: A ferrous giant’s base speed is 50 feet.
- Low-light vision: Ferrous giants can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.
- Racial Hit Dice: A ferrous giant starts with twenty-five levels of humanoid, which provide it with 25d8 HD, a base attack bonus of +18, and base save bonuses of Fort +14, Ref +8, Will +8.
- Racial Skills: A ferrous giant’s humanoid levels give it skill ranks equal to 25 x (2 + Int modifier). Its class skill are Craft (weapons), Intimidate, and Perception
- Racial Feats: A ferrous giant’s giant levels give it 12 feats.
- AC: +18 natural AC bonus.
- Natural Weapons: Ferrous giants can fight with 2 unarmed strikes that deal lethal damage (2d6+15).
- Special Attacks (see left): grab, pound, spell-like abilities, trample.
- Special Qualities (see left): Damage reduction 15/cold iron, fire immunity, ferrous mind.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Ferrous giants are automatically proficient with simple weapons, martial weapons, light and medium armor, and shields.
- Languages: Ferrous giants begin play speaking Giant and Common. Ferrous giants with high intelligence scores can choose from the following languages: Draconic, Elven, Goblin, and Orc.