set aside cornmeal for dusting pan and muffin tops
1) Combine dry ingredients, whisk.
2) In a separate bowl, combine wet
3) Add 1/2 c. boiling hot water to dry ingredients,
stir, and then add wet ingredients, mixing well.
4) Add equal amounts of batter to 4 English muffins
rings sprayed with non-stick and sprinkled with cornmeal.
5) Turn on the oven for a couple minutes, then turn it
off. Place filled rings in the warm oven for about 30 minutes to rise.
6) Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes, or until browned on top. Let cool completely before touching them!!
Cut in half. Throw em in the toaster to crisp up. I made a couple batches, threw half in the freezer to keep them fresh and on hand.