YouTube Introduction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkvdE_bUgdY
- Presented at Poster Day and showed Demo
- Working on Final Report Due (5/6/2014)
- Finished Poster, Abstract, and YouTube Introduction Video
- Finishing touches on demo
- Poster Day 12pm-2pm 4/23/2014
- With the due date of the Poster, Abstract, and 1-minute video coming up, we are working on all three
- We are working on making a demo to show gesture recognition with passive RFID and link it to an action
- Implemented a Machine Learning Aspect to increase the gesture recognition
- Working with two readers and collecting data for gestures (horizontal side to side, vertical diagonal, and back and forth)
- Plotting data and working on finding a way to visualize and move to three antennas
- Working on Java code to obtain real time data
- Trying to work on MATLAB code that can process the real time Java data stream
- Collected data for "L" shape for two antennas
- Working on visualizing the data
- Started working on abstract and set a schedule for the next three weeks
- Created a TCP connection using JAVA and MATLAB to obtain and process data from antennas
- Showed plots of data and tried to find a correlation between the information and movement of tags
- Decided to do more experiments because we needed more information
- Did another experiment to get information of tags moving vertically and horizontally
- Planning on coming to lab more often to test zoning
- SPRING BREAK: No meeting.
- Presented a demo on implementation of HOG algorithm
- Working on visualizing real data from RFID tags
- Our new goal is to try to implement R-HOG (Rectangular Histogram of Gradients) as a pattern recognition Algorithm
- Asked questions on how to implement and how to visualize RFID data
- Showed data collected from RFID Sensors when moving tags horizontally and vertically
- Presented a Demo to Professor Marsic
- Showed a MATLAB GUI of our Image Recognition using pixel and scaling recognition algorithms
- Showed collected data from RFID Sensors and graphed it showing graphs using averaging and our own attempt at a filter
- Implemented modification of pattern recognition to work with drawn images (simulating noise)
- Working on trying to move away from pixel matching and moving to vectorization and scaling
- Designed a zoning plan for the implementation of the RFID antennas.
- Fine tuning of filter as well as looking into bash processing's potential application to this project.
- Working on streaming of RFID's data.
- Implemented normalization of images to compare to library (resizing and cropping)
- Working on trying to make pattern recognition work with noise
- Started setting up streaming of RFID's data.
- Built basic filter to be used.
- Created Basic Pattern Recognition using MATLAB
- Working on rescaling images and cropping to relevant data
- Worked with the an antenna to collect stationary data from RFID tags.
- Submitted our Capstone Proposal
- Working on Capstone Proposal