Diy Harddrive Repair : Hp Hinge Repair : Xbox 360 Red Lights Repair
Diy Harddrive Repair
- A hard disk drive (hard disk, hard drive, HDD) is a non-volatile storage device for digital data. It features one or more rotating rigid platters on a motor-driven spindle within a metal case. Data is encoded magnetically by read/write heads that float on a cushion of air above the platters.
- This is the physical device where your files are stored and where the operating system is installed. The larger the drive (measured in Gb (gigabytes)) the more files you can store. If you will be keeping music and video files on your computer then larger is better.
- hardDrive/hardDriveXL is a rock radio show hosted by Lou Brutus. It is syndicated by United Stations Radio Networks and broadcasts on over 110 stations nationwide.
- a formal way of referring to the condition of something; "the building was in good repair"
- Put right (a damaged relationship or unwelcome situation)
- Make good (such damage) by fixing or repairing it
- Fix or mend (a thing suffering from damage or a fault)
- restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken; "She repaired her TV set"; "Repair my shoes please"
- the act of putting something in working order again
- Do It Yourself; To perform oneself a task usually relegated to an expert
- Do it yourself (or DIY) is a term used to describe building, modifying, or repairing of something without the aid of experts or professionals.
- (DIYed) Simple past of DIY
iPod Classic... Repaired!
Finally got around to fixing my 40GB iPod Classic. It was given to me by my sister, but the harddrive broke a few years ago. I decided to replace it with a compact flash card that I had laying around. Had to pick up a Flash-to-IDE adapter though. It's now a more reliable 1GB iPod Classic+ :).
Harvesting a working chip from (nearly) identical harddrive. You can see the lable on the big chip is printed, not laser etched and as well the motor controll ic is not blown :-).