Md Rizwan Parvez
I am a second-year Phd student of computer science at University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA). Before joining UCLA CS, I was a student of computer science at University of Virginia (UVA). Prior to this, I have been working as a lecturer in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) in United International University (UIU). I have received my B.Sc Engg. degree in CSE from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET) in Sept, 2015. Currently I am working on two research projects: Budget Learning on Sentiment Analysis, and Language Modeling for Software Programs Synthesis in NLP@UCLA. My Adviser is Professor Kai-Wei Chang. My research interest includes Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning.
Room# Lab 368, Engineering VI, CS, UCLA
- 07, 2018: will be attending ACL, 2018 at Melbourne, Australia.
- 06, 2018: joined Microsoft AI Research, Redmond, WA, USA, [summer internship 2018].
- 05, 2018: ACL Student Travel Grant, Melbourne, Australia, 2018.
- 04. 2018: Our paper on Building Language Models for Text with Named Entities is accepted by ACL, 2018.
- 03. 2018: Presented poster at SoCal NLP symposium, University of California, Irvine, 2018.
- 12.2017: Our Paper on A Corpus of Drug Usage Guidelines Annotated with Type of Advice is accepted by LREC, 2018.