- El Paso may hold off on natural gas exploration - Flume article indicates El Paso to hold off on Park County drilling for a year
- El Paso closing Denver office
- What the FR*CK music video
- Fracking in the South Park Water Shed, Denver Post Guest Commentary
- Science trumped by politics; EPA studies altered to downplay risks of drilling
- The University of Colorado released a updated study on the likely health effects of natural gas development, including risks due to exposure to benzene.
- Great article in the New York Times describing the risks of fracking. Also see the extensive and well-annotated documentation suporting this article.
- Propublica's lengthy article: Water, Gas Drilling, and Louis Meeks
- Richard Hamilton has written a letter to the COGCC detailing his concerns about the drilling in the area. He has made this letter freely copyable, editable, and reusable by anyone who would like to use it in their own communications with the COGCC.
- Denver Post article: South Park, metro-area residents seek curb on sales of gas exploration rights. Denver Water board declines to weigh in on gas drilling issue.
- El Paso submits plans for second gas well, to be started May 2011 in Santa Maria ranches subdivision. More info on this well will be tracked here.
- NATURAL GAS: Anti-drilling 'Gasland' gets Oscar nomination. Note that we have copies of Gasland available for lending, as well as copies of Split Estate. Call 719-836-4804 if you are interested in borrowing either film.
- Wild Connections January newsletter includes article on the El Paso gas drilling in South Park
- New Nonprofit Offering Help With Tests That May Link Contaminated
Water to Hydraulic Fracking
- Pavillion, Wyoming: Drinking water and retirement dreams destroyed by gas drilling
- Drilling in the Tetons
- Pennsylvania farmer: Natural gas drilling "a nightmare"