Rev'd Harold F Wilson L.Th., B.A., B.D.

Rev'd Harold Frances Wilson served as Rector, of the Parish of Salvage, from 1895-1901. At some point a schooner was named the Harold F. Wilson. According to the archives of Trinity College, Toronto, he was made a deacon in 1895 and a priest in 1896.
He was made a deacon prior to 1895 November 26, on this date he blessed a marriage at Saint Nicholas Church, Flat Island. Here, he clearly signs as Deacon.
Marriage-FlatIsland008
In 1901 June 4, at a wedding at Saint Alban's, Gooseberry Island, Rev'd Wilson signed as follows:

Dunelm is an abbreviation for Durham University.
Comments