The Rev’d Julian Moreton
Julian Moreton entered Queen’s College in 1848. The next year he was deaconed and went to the Parish of Greenspond. He was priested in 1850 and stayed at Greenspond until 1860. Later he published Life and work in Newfoundland : reminiscences of thirteen years spent there (London, Rivingtons, 1863).
In June 1855, Moreton married Georgine McKenzie.
Barrister’s clerk, London, UK, 18??-48
- Queen’s College, 1848-49
- Greenspond, 1849-60
- Bishop's Cove, 1860-61
Romford, England, 1861-62
- Labuan (Malaysia), 1862-68 (Government Chaplain)
- Penang (Malaysia), 1868-74 (Government Chaplain)
- Curate of St. Jude, Gray‘s Inn Road, 1875—77
- St. Mary Magdalen, Paddington, 1877-78
- Vicar of Saltash, Cornwall, 1878-90