- league: an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- a prearranged meeting for consultation or exchange of information or discussion (especially one with a formal agenda)
- a discussion among participants who have an agreed (serious) topic
- A linking of several telephones or computers, so that each user may communicate with the others simultaneously
- A formal meeting for discussion
- A formal meeting that typically takes place over a number of days and involves people with a shared interest, esp. one held regularly by an association or organization
- A preset format for a document or file, used so that the format does not have to be recreated each time it is used
- a model or standard for making comparisons
- In the Dungeons & Dragons game, a template can be applied to a creature to enhance its abilities or to even create a new type of creature.
- The term document template when used in the context of file format refers to a common feature of many software applications that define a unique non-executable file format intended specifically for that particular application.
- A shaped piece of metal, wood, card, plastic, or other material used as a pattern for processes such as painting, cutting out, shaping, or drilling
- Something that serves as a model for others to copy
- A person who teaches, esp. in a school
- a personified abstraction that teaches; "books were his teachers"; "experience is a demanding teacher"
- (teach) an English pirate who operated in the Caribbean and off the Atlantic coast of North America (died in 1718)
- a person whose occupation is teaching
- a father or mother; one who begets or one who gives birth to or nurtures and raises a child; a relative who plays the role of guardian
- A father or mother
- An animal or plant from which younger ones are derived
- A forefather or ancestor
- rear: bring up; "raise a family"; "bring up children"
- an organism (plant or animal) from which younger ones are obtained
LOAD Day 28 - You
Between parent/teacher conferences and the cold I think I am coming down with . . . I had to do something quick tonight. I dug up this Jessicasprauge.com quickpage from the depths of my digi supplies.
I thought it was about time to do a layout on my husband - especially since I'd done one about the dog already but not him . . . So I picked a recent photo and dropped it in. Then I spent 15 minutes trying to write four lines of journaling that would fit exactly on the lines (and remembered in the process why I like templates better than quickpages!).
Here's what I came up with for the journaling: A new head shot for the new year. 2012 is the year you celebrate your 12 anniversary with the same company. They know what I knew all along, you are definitely a keeper.
Chevrolet Retail Salesmen's Conference - 1950 detail 1
A Wonderful photograph from a local thrift store of the 1950 Chevrolet Salesmen's Conference in Kansas City Missouri - KCMO. There are a lot of names to ponder - and many of them seem familiar.
We are alos interested in knowing where this photo was taken?! I assumed that it was most likely the Hereford House or the Golden Ox, but really do not know.
These guys were NOT boring - look at the ties!
and - thery are ALL guys - says something too!
Photo by Farnan Foto Inc.