Talent Show Tryouts!
Posted Mar 10, 2014, 8:31 PM by Rachel RamirezDust off your dancing shoes, warm up those vocal chords, tune up those instruments. It’s almost time for our annual Talent Show. The actual date is going to be Friday, March 21.
The talent show auditions have begun and will continue through this week. Monday and Wednesday auditions are at lunch and Tuesday, Thursday and Friday they will be after school. All students need to bring the parent permission slip in order to audition. Fill out this form (or download the form below), signed by a parent for permission and send it with your child to the auditions.
• Keep your act to under 2 minutes - NO EXCEPTIONS
• No lip synching!
• Group acts strongly encouraged and may be required by the staff for similar acts
• Priority given to 5th graders and students are limited to participate in only one performance
• Not all auditioned acts are guaranteed to make it into the show
• COME PREPARED TO AUDITIONS - due to the high numbers of students, you only get one audition chance
Contact Sheila Baker for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
4th Annual Mother/Son Bowling
Posted Mar 7, 2014, 10:27 AM by Rachel Ramirez
Showing posts 1 - 2 of 12. View more »