"Para sa bata" means "For a child"
Everything that we do is for a child in need. Inspired by the children in our lives, we founded this organization so we may be able to share our blessings with others.
Our mission is to bring joy to poor, sick, abused or neglected Filipino children by sharing with them clothes, shoes, toys, books, school supplies, baby products and other things that we no longer use but will give the same smile and laughter that we cherished from our own children
We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, so all donations are tax deductible.
We are based in Texas with chapters in New Jersey, California, Virginia/Maryland and Manila. Our Manila chapter makes sure that your generosity will reach out to many of our kababayans in need.
Specific ways you can help:
- clothes from infant to teens
- school supplies such as crayons, notebooks, pens, pencils, etc
- baby products
- sealed medical supplies, such as bandaids, cottons, Vitamins, etc
- Use the "Donate" logo on the left side of this screen
- Send checks payable to "Para Sa Bata" to 11331 Cedar Springs Dr Frisco TX 75035
- Find us in Facebook Cause and donate through there