Networked Systems Lab
Director of Networked Systems Lab
Department of Information Communications Engineering
Chungnam National University, South Korea
We are currently working on:
- High Resilient Network for Cyber-Physical Systems such as
- Industrial Process Control System
- Aeronautical Ad-hoc Networks
- Future Air Traffic Management
- Integrated Industrial Internet of Things using Wireless Sensor and Actuator
- Wireless Avionics Intra-Communications
- Distributed and Centralized Resource Scheduling
- High Available Network Architecture Design
- System level design for wireless networks
- Cross-layer Design and Self-adapting Protocol Design for WSNs
We are looking for highly motivated graduate students aiming to perform MSc or PhD thesis.
- P. Park, Markov chain model of fault-tolerant wireless networked control systems, Wireless Networks, 2018.
- P. Park, S. C. Ergen, C. Fischione, C. Lu, and K. H. Johansson, Wireless Network Design for Control Systems : A Survey, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2018.
- P. Park, P. Di Marco, and K. H. Johansson, Cross-Layer Optimization for Industrial Control Applications using Wireless Sensor and Actuator Mesh Networks, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2017.
- Awarded project from National Research Foundation on Basic Research Lab "Industry 4.0: Wireless System Lab for Industrial Automation".
- Awarded project from Agency of Defense Development and Defense Acquisition Program Administration on "FRECON: Frequency Readiness Condition".
- Awarded project from National Research Foundation on "High Resilient System Design for Critical Control Systems".